For the health, safety, and welfare of our employees, customers, visitors, etc., we maintain a work environment providing adequate and accessible facilities to minimise the risk of exposure of COVID-19. We kindly ask our customers, visitors to follow and keep practical measures to mitigate risk.
- Covid 19 vaccine certificate is required. Please kindly show your certificate to the staff when entering the premisses.
- All customers are required to wear a face mask when entering the premisses (including indoor and outdoor as well). Masks can only be removed when seated. It is also required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces (ie. toilet).
- In case the customers have no face masks on them, we can provide desposable face masks for free. Please contact the waitstaff, in case you need one.
- When a customer feels sick or has mild symptoms, he/she shall stay at home and call for the health authorities. Contact the local health authorities on: 111.
- Minimise the contact between the staff and yourself, where possible, such as at tills or front-of-house, cashier’s.
- Please keep social distance, minimum 1.5 m between others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We placed out alcohol-based hand disinfectants at different points of the restaurant. Please use them regularly. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth before washing your hands. Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. It can be poisonous.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or inner side of flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing. Don’t sneeze or cough into your hands as you may contaminate objects or people that you touch. Dispose of used tissues immediately in bins; Don’t leave tissues running around.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be ordered as long as customers order food.
- There’s no service at the bar.
- Maximum 8 persons can sit together at the same table.
- Standing by the tables is not allowed at present, please remain seated during your meal.
- At least one person/table shall give his/her contact details to the waitstaff requested by the Health authority. Such records will be stored safely for 4 weeks and will only be provided to the authorities upon request.
- Smoking is only allowed at the terrace as long as the windows, roof are open.
- We temporary closed the playground.
- We kindly ask parents/customers to stay by the table with their children during their meal.
- Pets are only allowed at the terrace.
- Please follow the service hours that may change from time to time due to Covid measures.
- Learn the display posters at the premisses promoting respiratory hygiene. Good respiratory hygiene prevents the spread of COVID-19.
Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when visiting our restaurant. Should you need any information about our measures re COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to contact us.